Discover why we are the best option for travelers in Playa del Carmen
For the Petit Lafitte Hotel, the health and well-being of our guests and our collaborators is primary. Due to the recent global pandemic, the hotel has developed a cleanup and sanitation plan, each department has its own procedures, implemented to maintain the health and well-being of our guests and collaborators.
Below you will find in detail our service protocol, that; we hope it will provide comfort and tranquility to our guests on their next vacation with us:
1. It will be required to take the temperature with the digital thermometer to every person ( guest, friends, the hotel collaborators,) entering in the hotel facilities.
2. If you do not have a mouth mask, you will be offered one in order to access the hotel, as well as antibacterial gel.
3. It will be implemented a logbook to record the temperature collection
4. It is mandatory for the hotel collaborators the use of mouth covers, mask or goggles
5. There will be a sanitizing mat at the facilities entrance as well as indicationsof sanitizer gel for using before checking in.
6. The luggage items will be disinfected upon guest’s arrival, by the hotel staff in charge.
7. For the rooms; it will be carried out a cleaning and sanitizing procedure for all areas, towels, sheets, bedspreads and pillows. They will be replaced after each use by a clean and disinfected one, the latter applies to toilets handles, sink handles, furniture, TV controls, air conditioned controls, telephone and minibar.
8. Design and rearrangement of tables and chairs, to ensure a maximum capacity of healthy distance (minimum of 2 m). The maximum number of people that can be received per table will also be defined, according to the applicable federal provision.
9. A disinfectant mat will be placed at the entrance and exits of the restaurant.
10. The food order will be taken to the Customer with: QR code Menus, to be scanned by the guests when ordering.
11. Maintaining the disinfectant concentration in the swimming pool water, within the recommended limits, according to international standards, preferably on the upper limits of the defined range.
12. The beverage service on the swimming pool area, will be provided through the waiters.
13. Healthy distance signs of (minimum 1.5 meters) will be placed at strategic points.
14. Showers, it is essential to have liquid soap in showers to reinforce body cleanliness before and after using the pool.
15. Hot foods will be cooked above 70 ° C and stored at a minimum temperature of 60 ° c until serving.
16. Prepared foods are kept at all times protected with vita film, plastic films or hermetic containers before beginning the service.
17. There is properly chlorinated water. in all the hydraulic facilities of the establishment, with concentration ranges from 0.2 to 1.5 mg / L.
18. Suitable products endorsed by national and /or international organizations will be used to guarantee the cleaning and somatization of air conditioners and closed spaces.
19. Hotel collaborators will limit physical contact between colleagues and guests.
20. When the governmental authority allows the celebration of any event, each establishment must define the areas in which they can be held. Classrooms, business rooms, they all will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each event.
21. We look forward to welcome you to enjoy a comfortable and safety environment to agood vacation experience.
22. For more information about our precautions and protocols measures, you can visit the hotel's website.
Hotel Petit Lafitte.